1. What are cookies
By the fact of visiting the Portal does not register automatically any personal data that identifies the user. However, there is no certain information of a personal nature and does not identify a specific User which is collected and stored on servers La Hispano del Cid SA solely to facilitate navigation of the user and improve the management of the Website. This information is commonly through files called "cookies" which allow to record data such as the type of Internet browser of the user, operating system, IP address from which you access the Web Site or your preferences regarding collection at the disposal of the contents on the website. For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
2. ?Purpose of cookiesCookies are used to capture information about the User's browsing for, by analyzing it, figure out how the user interacts with www.hicid.es/,and optimize your browsing experience.
3. ??Kind of cookiesThe cookies we use are: ?Cookies analysis (Google Analytics): Allows tracking and analysis of user behavior in order to make improvements based on usage that makes the user of the Website and services. As pointed out by Google, Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool Google site that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. Also enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of so-called cookies "__utma" y "__utmz"to collect information anonymously and report on trends websites without identifying individual users.
4. ???Third Party CookiesCookies we use are: ??Cookies analysis (Google Analytics): Specifically cookies are used:
- Learn more about Google Analytics:
- Google Chrome Settings> Privacy> Content Settings> Cookies
- Firefox Preferences> Privacy.
- Internet Explorer Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced.
- Safari Preferences> Privacy.